Khloe Kardashian is ready for a second child
It’s no secret Khloe Kardashian has been considering giving True Thompson, the daughter she shares with on-again beau Tristan Thompson, a little sibling. But she might be more serious — and moving more quickly to that — than we realized. “I just feel like it’s now time to have another kid,” Khloe tells Tristan in a new teaser for the upcoming final season of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” released Thursday, Jan. 28. Last spring, before the couple confirmed they were back together, Khloe hinted she wanted a second child, semi-joking that she might need some help from Tristan in the conception department. Meanwhile, a source told E! News this week that the two, “are on the same page and both want another baby.” Added the insider: “Khloe knows the value of siblings and growing up in a house full of kids and she wants that for True.” E!’s source also relayed that Khloe and Tristan “have been working on” plans to expand their family “for a while.”
Keep reading for an update on Larry King’s real cause of death …
RELATED: Stars who had babies in 2021
Shawn King clarifies Larry King’s cause of death, reveals how family honored his trademark style at funeral
Larry King did not technically die from COVID-19 complications, despite initial reports. On Wednesday, Jan. 27, Shawn King clarified to ET that her late husband had actually recovered from the coronavirus but died last weekend due to a sepsis infection. “Well, he was finally ready to go, I will tell you that,” she added of the 87-year-old TV legend. “You know, he never wanted to go but his sweet little body was just, it had just been hit so many times with so many things and once we heard the word COVID, all of our hearts just sunk. But he beat it, you know, he beat it, but it did take its toll and then the unrelated infection finally is what took him, but boy, he was not gonna go down easily.” Shawn, who was in the midst of a divorce from Larry that was never finalized, also shared that the two FaceTimed before his death and that his last words to her were, “I love you, take care of the boys,” referring to the two sons they share. When Larry’s family gathered this week to lay him to rest, Shawn added, everyone at the service wore suspenders in his honor.
Related: Stars we’ve lost to the coronavirus
‘GMA’ hosts share an update on Michael Strahan’s health after COVID-19 diagnosis
Following confirmation that Michael Strahan was absent from “Good Morning America” because he tested positive for COVID-19, his “GMA” co-hosts shared an update on his condition on Thursday, Jan. 28. “So many of you have reached out to him and asked about him, and he says, ‘Thank you for the concern and well wishes,'” George Stephanopoulos told viewers, per Page Six. “He’s also feeling well and looking forward to being back here shortly.” As for George, who previously contracted and recovered from the virus, and his colleagues Robin Roberts and Amy Robach, George said they had all been given a green light from ABC’s parent company, Disney, to return work, having followed the CDC’s safety and contact tracing guidelines.
RELATED: Celebs who’ve gotten the COVID-19 vaccine
Nicole Kidman on playing Lucille Ball: ‘She’s an amazing woman’
After a busy year, Nicole Kidman has been taking time off in Australia with her husband, Keith Urban, their kids and her mom, Janelle. But she’ll soon be back to work. Amazon recently announced Nicole will play Lucille Ball opposite Javier Bardem’s Desi Arnaz in Aaron Sorkin’s upcoming, “Being the Ricardos,” a one week-in-the-life look at Lucy and Desi’s lives as they prepare for and perform an episode of “I Love Lucy” against the backdrop of a personal life crisis. (EW predicts that crisis will be Lucille’s 1953 meeting with the lead investigator for the House of Un-American Activities Committee, who wanted to speak to the actress and comic about having listed her party as Communist when she registered to vote in 1936 — something she said she did at her grandfather’s suggestion.) “I was like, ‘Yeah, I would love to give it a go,'” Nicole tells Variety. “With Aaron’s words and his direction and Javier … that’s kind of a wonderful prospect to, you know. But yikes, off we go. Give it a go. Try my best — see if I can do it.” The Aussie native admitted she wasn’t very familiar with Lucille’s life and work, but has been watching lots of “I Love Lucy” as the series continues pre-production. “I love Lucille, having looked now and delved into her,” she says. “She’s an amazing woman. I’m very excited for people to see what Aaron found out about her and the way he’s interpreted Desi and Lucy and the way that it’s so rich. I didn’t know any of this.” No release date for “Being the Ricardos” has been announced, but Newsweek recently reported the limited series would arrive no later than next year.
Nick Cannon’s talk show is back on following anti-Semitic remarks controversy
Nick Cannon’s eponymous daytime talk show will now debut this fall, after anti-Semitic remarks Nick made on his podcast over the summer put the initial fall 2020 premiere date on hold. “It’s been a longtime dream of mine to host my own daytime talk show and that I’m able to do this in New York City, bringing daytime television back to the place that has fostered generations of talent, is very special to me,” Nick said in a statement excerpted by THR this week. “With this show, we’ll be uniting all aspects of entertainment in a unique way in the very place where a lot of what we know today as our culture started,” he added. On an episode of his “Cannon’s Class” podcast in June, Nick claimed Black people are “the true Hebrews,” and supported anti-Semitic conspiracy theories while in conversation with Public Enemy’s Professor Griff. “It’s never hate speech. You can’t be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people, when we are the same people who they want to be,” he said at the time. As a result of his highly controversial comments, ViacomCBS dropped him, while Fox kept him on “The Masked Singer” and Lionsgate and Debmar-Mercury opted to postpone rather than cancel his planned talk show. He apologized after coming under fire for the podcast episode.
Taylor Swift’s fans swarm Todrick Hall on Twitter demanding info
Swifties took to Twitter en masse once again this week in the hopes of solving what they believed was a new riddle whose answer might involve a new creative project from the singer. The superfan sleuthing started after Taylor’s BFF Todrick Hall tweeted, “I have this theory that Taylor doesn’t sleep, like I legit believe she stays up all night, drops musical genius while everyone’s sleeping and then sits by the fire with her cats and Joe giggling while the world tries to figure out what just happened,” on Wednesday, Jan. 27. The post cued a flood of replies to the tune of, “OHMYGOD SOMETHINGS GOING ON TELL US BESTIE.” They also made plenty of predictions, ranging from Taylor has a new single in the works to a whole lot of jokes about the handcrafted baby blanket the singer was likely sewing after hearing that Halsey is expecting. What they mostly failed to tweet about was “forever is the sweetest corn,” the new “Folklore” “chapter” — or collection of songs from the album, sequenced in a different order — that Taylor actually did drop on Wednesday. Eventually, Todrick responded — and yes, he was simply praising his friend for her new-ish release of not-new music. “I don’t know anything, I just saw her post tonight and started thinking of what she might be whipping up in her bop kitchen…,” he wrote. “I’m just as excited as everyone else in the world. Re-fell in love with ‘Delicate’ yesterday, that song gives me butterflies. K, goodnight!”
Kate Moss and her teenage daughter, Lila Grace Moss, hit the runway together for the first time
Vogue recently proclaimed family to be a trend for fashion in 2021 –and so far, there’s no better example than Kate Moss and her 18-year-old, lookalike daughter, Lila Grace Moss, who hit the catwalk together for the first time on Wednesday, Jan. 27, in Paris. The occasion was Fendi’s Spring/Summer 2021 Haute Couture show, which also happened to be both the first womenswear and first Fendi Couture collection for designer Kim Jones, a longtime friend of Kate’s. “Fendi is all about family …,” he said before the show, referencing fourth generation Fendi designer, Silvia Fendi, who serves as the brand’s creative director, according to The Guardian. “I am surrounded by strong, powerful women who I love and respect, and want to bring their energy into what I do.” The show, which was filmed with no live audience, opened with a runway appearance from Demi Moore and closed with a catwalk cameo by Naomi Campbell.
Rachel Lindsay worries ‘Bachelor’ Matt James faces too much pressure regarding the race of his final pick
As the first Black star of “The Bachelor,” is Matt James being pressured to pick a Black woman at the end of this season? Rachel Lindsay, who was the first Black star of “The Bachelorette,” thinks he is. Speaking to Andy Cohen this week on his SiriusXM show, she tried to explain “the pressure” you feel as “The Bachelor” or “Bachelorette” from viewers to begin with.”But then also as being Black, Black America’s looking at you and they’re trying to decide, they’re telling you who they think you should pick, or you know, what they want to see from you. And you’re just trying to find love at the end of the day,” she argued, according to People. Matt’s already discussed publicly the pressure he feels to find love with a partner of a certain race, telling Chris Harrison he heard it from both sides since his mom is white and his dad is Black. “I think for Matt it’s even harder because there’ve been three leads of color, you know, that are Black and very recent,” Rachel added, noting that none of those people, including her, picked a someone Black in the end. “People are like, ‘OK, the other leads of color we’ve had, haven’t picked a Black person. So are you going to do that?'” Rachel explained.”And people are already writing his future for him saying he’s not because of what I did and what Tayshia did. And I don’t think that that’s fair. I think he has it even harder than we do.”
Paging Jared Leto’s missing Oscar …
At least he has the memories … Jared Leto revealed this week that he hasn’t seen his 2014 Oscar since he moved into a new place a few years back. In fact, he only recently found out the statuette was MIA. “I don’t think anyone wanted to tell me,” he told James Corden on the Tuesday, Jan. 26, edition of “The Late Late Show.” “I had moved houses in L.A. and then when we moved, it somehow just magically kind of disappeared,” he explained. “It could be somewhere, but everyone’s searched for it high and low. I hope it’s in good hands wherever it is. We haven’t seen it for quite some time.” Asked if it’s possible someone had it and the statuette could still be retrieved, Jared mused: “I think it’s a good possibility, it’s not something someone accidentally throws in the trash.” He added: “I hope someone is taking care of it. I remember the night I got it, I passed it around to so many people. It was beat up and scratched up, but people had fun taking pictures with it. It’s nice to share it so hopefully someone is taking good care of it.” Jared won his missing Best Supporting Actor Academy Award for 2013’s “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Rita Ora’s rep allegedly offered restaurant nearly $7k to break COVID-19 protocol and host her birthday party
Things are not looking great for Rita Ora ahead of an upcoming court hearing related to the singer’s November birthday party, which violated London’s COVID-19 lockdown. Rita’s already apologized for making a “serious and inexcusable error of judgement” in hosting the bash for 20-odd guests at Casa Cruz. Now, it seems one item on the case’s docket involves a Casa Cruz manager’s claim that a rep for Rita offered to fork over nearly $7,000 in exchange for the venue committing to break protocol for her. According to TMZ, he manager told police Rita’s rep offered $6,829, to be precise. The alleged payof is not being investigated, though. Rather, the hearing is about what’s next for the restaurant, the website reports. Rita has already incurred a $12,000 fine for her protocol breach and the manager who opened up the place for the party has since been fired
Source: Read Full Article