Nicole Kidman reveals how Keith Urban feels about her sex scenes
After 15 years of marriage to Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman has zero worries when it comes to him seeing her sex scenes. “My husband is an artist, so he understands all of it, and he also does not get involved,” the Oscar winner said on E’s The Daily Pop on Aug. 8. “He sees the show at the very end when it’s a show, all edited together, and he’s fresh eyes,” she explained. “He doesn’t read any script, he really doesn’t know what’s going on on the set, he’s got his own career that he’s completely absorbed in.” Nicole, whose acting credits have involved more than a few legendarily racy scenes, later joked of her country star partner, “He doesn’t know much about what I’m really doing.” The actress returns to the small screen Aug. 18 in Hulu’s soapy mini-series, “Nine Perfect Strangers.”
Keep reading to see why Nick Cannon takes issue with the idea of monogamy and more …
RELATED: The best summer romances to stream right now
Nick Cannon talks monogamy, having multiple kids with multiple women
Earlier this summer, Kevin Hart trolled father of seven, Nick Cannon, on a series of billboards for his prolific baby-making. Kevin didn’t mention the factNick has kids by five different women, but that was a major point of discussion on Aug. 9’s edition of “The Breakfast Club,” where Nick was grilled by Charlamagne Tha God and DJ Envy about his unconventional approach to fatherhood. “But why do people question that?” asked Nick. “That’s a Eurocentric concept when you think about the ideas of, like, you’re supposed to have this one person for the rest of your life, and really that’s just to classify property when you think about it.” Nick said he doesn’t see himself as having “ownership over” any woman he’s been involved with. “Because we’re so indoctrinated into it, like, ‘We have to have it this way,'” he said of marriage and monogamy. “I don’t subscribe to that. I actually think women are blessing us. Those women, and all women, are the ones that open themselves up to say, ‘I would like to allow this man in my world, and I will birth this child.’ So, it ain’t my decision, I’m following suit.” In July, Nick welcomed his youngest child, Zen, with Alyssa Scott, according to Yahoo. In June, Nick and Abby De La Rosa welcomed twin boys, Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir. He also shares a girl, Powerful Queen, and a boy, Golden, with Brittany Bell. He’s perhaps best known, dad-wise, as father to twins Moroccan and Monroe, whom he shares with ex, Mariah Carey.
RELATED: Celebrity kids, now and then
Paulina Porizkova bemoans the ‘dating puddle’ available to women after 50
In the wake of her recent split from Aaron Sorkin, Paulina Porizkova has waded back into the dating pool … virtually. What she’s finding, to quote the supermodel, is that “the pool of available men is now a puddle.” On Aug. 9, Paulain shared a flirty photo on Instagram that shows her peeking out from behind a big red beach hat, seemingly with nothing else on. “So many of you expressed surprise that a famous model would be on a dating app,” she wrote in the caption. “You have offered advice: everything from ‘you don’t need a man, get a hobby, buy a cat – to – go to parties, call up whomever you’re interested in (because they are sure to want me?) and join a different dating app.'” The model, 56, continued: “Dating in your fifties, even if you’re seen as attractive, is much different from dating when younger. For one, the pool of available men is now a puddle. The ones who are my age and been single for a long time are single for some very good reasons. And most guy my age are looking for women ten to twenty years younger.” With semi-joking alarm, she asked, “Did you know the most searched-for-age on dating app is 50 for a man – and 18 for a woman?!” While a few commenters pointed out other dating app users may not believe they’re actually communicating with Paulina Porizkova, others offered more cat advice (helpful!) — and some offered themselves. “Humbly raising my hand to date you and I’m 45 :),” replied John Falcon, a California-based hair stylist. Your move, Pulina!
RELATED: Supermodels of the ’80s and ’90s: Where are they now?
Andy Cohen addresses ‘RHONYC’ ‘shakeup’ rumors
At long last, Andy Cohen is weighing in on rumors about the future of “Real Housewives of New York City,” which in recent weeks has been the subject of buzz related to cast members allegedly being ousted, filming and production delays and more. “Is there a shakeup coming?” Andy told ET when asked point-blank about the rumors. “… ‘I think we shot this season during COVID and the world was shut down as we shot a show that is — a huge part of ‘The Real Housewives of New York City’ is reliant on New York City as the character in the show, and New York City was shut down during production,” he began. “So, we had to spend extended time at Ramona [Singer]’s house and in Salem and just doing things that maybe otherwise life would have been different.” Andy went on to say he thinks “the show will continue to evolve,” and hinted that Bravo would be more likely to expand the cast than cut it down. “I think that if anything, we should add to the group, because I think people wanted to see more people,” he explained. “But I don’t know that in producing the show this season that we would have done much differently. We were facing a lot of different obstacles when we went into production.”
John Larroquette, more stars pay tribute to Markie Post
In the days since Markie Post’s death over the weekend, a slew of actors have posted about their late friend and colleague on social media. Her longtime “Night Court” costar, John Laroquette, remembered Markie for, “Her grace, her warmth, her intelligence, her compassion, her optimism, her empathy, her humility, her love and devotion to her family. And her flawless comic timing, her beauty, her laugh and more….” Sophia Bush, who played Markie’s daughter on “Chicago P.D.,” admitted she was struggling to find words to react to news of the actress’ death. “Devastated comes to mind. Crushed. Heartbroken. This woman. This ray of sunshine. Pure light. And goodness. Markie Post was a TV icon. Bold. Funny,” she shared, adding that Markie was, “Always in on the joke, usually before the rest of the room. Always holding a deeper perspective on a character’s reality than what was on the page.” Sophia’s onscreen sister, Hilarie Burton commented, “… I hope we grow up to be just like her,” and sent “huge amounts of love to her real daughters.” Melissa Joan Hart shared a lengthy tribute as well, praising Markie for “the kindness she demonstrated for me” and recalling how the late star was an “… example to me of how to be gracious, professional, find the fun in life and be a great mother at the same time.” She signed off by promising that Markie would “always live on inside” her. Markie passed away on Aug. 7 after a four-year battle with cancer. She was 70.
Kit Harington reflects on getting sober after ‘traumatic’ bout with alcoholism
With two years of sobriety under his belt, Kit Harington says he doesn’t want any special treatment because of his “traumatic” experience with mental health issues and alcoholism. He just hopes that in sharing his story, he can “maybe help someone, somewhere,” he tells the Sunday Times in a new interview. “Things that have happened to me since ‘[Game of] Thrones’ ended, and that were happening during ‘Thrones,’ were of a pretty traumatic nature and they did include alcohol,” Kit confirmed. Thinking back to the days before he got help at a treatment facility following the end of “GOT,” he recalls that he endured “some pretty horrible stuff.” “You get to a place where you feel like you are a bad person, you feel like you are a shameful person. And you feel that there’s no way out, that’s just who you are,” the 34-year-old explained. “And getting sober is the process of going, ‘No, I can change.'” He also admitted there were times he no longer wanted to be around, but said he has no interest in being “seen as a martyr or special.” Said Kit: “I’ve been through something, it’s my stuff. If it helps someone, that’s good.”
Bam Margera sues Johnny Knoxville
In a lawsuit filed on Aug. 9 against Paramount, Johnny Knoxville and Spike Jonze, Bam Margera claims he was wrongfully terminated from the upcoming “Jac—-” film because of a “sham wellness agreement” he was made to sign. “Paramount’s inhumane treatment of Margera cannot be countenanced,” Bam’s suit asserts, according to Variety. “Margera was made to endure psychological torture in the form of a sham Wellness Agreement, and then ultimately terminated for his protected class status due to his medical condition, and his complaints about Defendants’ discriminatory conduct towards him.” Bam reportedly tested positive for Adderall, which he was forbidden from taking, per the wellness agreement. In his suit, he points out he’s had a prescription for the ADD medication for a decade and says he was under pressure to sign the contract before he could show it to a lawyer. In addition, he claims the new movie includes “many of [his] contributions.” Back in May, Johnny told GQ he wanted to avoid “a public back-and-forth” with his longtime collaborator, who’s been in and out of rehab multiple times over the years. “I just want him to get better,” Johnny said.
Pete Davidson, Jon Stewart announce comedy benefit for 9/11 charities
Sept. 11, 2021 will mark the 20th anniversary of the Al-Quaeda attacks on the United States that killed nearly 3,000 people and injured more than 6,000 more. In honor of the tragic milestone, Pete Davidson — whose father, Scott, a New York City firefighter, died while responding to the attacks — and Jon Stewart, a vocal advocate for 9/11 responders, are staging an A-list comedy event to benefit 9/11 charities, People reported this week. Slated for Sept. 12 at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple, “NYC Still Rising After 20 Years: A Comedy Celebration,” features performances from Pete and Jon, plus Amy Schumer, Colin Jost, Dave Attell, Dave Chappelle, Jay Pharoah, Jimmy Fallon, John Mulaney, Michael Che, Ronny Chieng, Tom Segura, Wanda Sykes and more comics. “We wanted to put on a fun celebration to honor this great city’s resilience,” Pete and Jon told People in a statement, adding, “It’s nice to be able to do this with friends and people we love.” Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required for admission.
Source: Read Full Article