IT’S that time of the year again when we all start to look for Christmas gifts for our family, friends and colleagues.
Luckily for you we’ve done all the hard work, and found the best Secret Santa gifts for him and her fitting any budget.
To make sure you’ve got something your giftee will really like, it pays to sort out Christmas and Secret Santa gifts ahead of time.
It can be hard to get a Secret Santa gift right, but fear not. Check our guide below to get some shopping inspiration.
We’ve divided it into several categories, for both her and him, according to the price range: so you can choose the best Secret Santa gifts under £5, under £10, under £15, and under £20.
Always remember to shop around before making your purchase as various retailers can stock the same item with a different price.
We also suggest signing up to TopCashback and/or Quidco, as they often have great cashback offers from many retailers.
Best Secret Santa Gifts for her
It might seem difficult to find a good Secret Santa gift under a fiver, but there are plenty of bargains to be found if you shop ahead of time.
- ASOS Design Earrings, £3.75 from ASOS – buy here
- Monki Cia Croc Print Card Case, £5 from ASOS – buy here
- Hand & Nail Gift Set, £5 from M&S – buy here
- Elfie Selfie Photo Kit, £4.99 from Alzheimer's Society – buy here
- Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm, £3.95 from ASOS – buy here
- Gin Mayo, £4.50 from Beyond Living – buy here
With a budget of £10, there are tons of great gifts you can find – from alcohol to makeup.
- Baylis & Harding Gift Set, £10 from Amazon – buy here
- Sipsmith Distillery Gift Set, £10 from John Lewis – buy here
- Pug in a Mug Tea Infuser, £5.99 from Amazon – buy here
- Botanics Scents Of Wellbeing Purse Christmas Gift Set, £10 from Boots – buy here
- Brilliant Bonsai Growing Kit, £5.99 from Firebox – buy here
- Cath Kidston Stanley Mug, £8 from Cath Kidston – buy here
- Crosta & Mollica Panforte di Siena IGP, £6.99 from Ocado – buy here
- The Real Wine Gums – Champagne, £7.95 from Beyond Living – buy here
- Handmade Soap Collection, £999 from Prezzybox – buy here
If your Secret Santa's budged is under £15, you're in luck: there are lovely gifts to be bought to suit everyone's taste.
- A Restful Night Pillow Mist, £15 from Espa – buy here
- Botanics Mindful Calm Massage Kit Christmas Gift Set, £ 14 from Boots – buy here
- The Everything H-Box of Chocolates, £12.95 from Hotel Chocolat – buy here
- Contigo Water Bottle, £14. 97 from Amazon – buy here
- Botanics Roll and Nourish Gift Set, £12.50 from Boots – buy here
There are plenty of great gifts to be bought for under £20: think everything from accessories to beautiful gift sets.
- Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick, £20 – buy here
- Charming Trio Christmas Kit, £20 from Eyeko – buy here
- Gold Fox Hardback Notebook, £18 from Not On The High Street – buy here
- Quinn The Fox Mug, £20 from Not On The High Street – buy here
- Botanics Peaceful Night Gift, £20 from Boots – buy here
- Mixed Box of Cookies, £16.99 from Blondies Kitchen – buy here
Best Secret Santa Gifts for him
If you need to find a present under a fiver, have a look at our favourite options for him for some shopping inspiration.
- Westlab peace bath salts, £4.66 from LlyodsPharmacy – buy here
- Xpel Argan oil gift set, £2.66 from LlyodsPharmacy – buy here
- Asos satin bow tie £5 from Asos – buy here
- Munchies Giant Tube Milk Chocolate, £4.99 from Amazon – buy here
- Leegoal Creative 8GB Panda Shape USB, £4.50 from Amazon – buy here
A budget of £10? Think accessories, mugs or something smart.
- Retro Vinyl Coasters, £9.99 from Scribbler – buy here
- Harry Potter Mug, £7.99 from Amazon – buy here
- Christmas Beer Canister, £10, Beer Hawk – buy here
- Pure Silk Spot Print Pocket Square, £9.37 from M&S – buy here
- Square Cufflinks, £7.50 from M&S – buy here
- Dwight Acronym Mug, £9.99 from Scribbler – buy here
- Coffee Break Puzzles and Cup, £10 from Alzheimer's Society – buy here
- Personalised Maltesers Classic Box, £9.99 from Prezzybox – buy here
A Secret Santa gift for him for £15 can be great, but remember: the best present will reflect the recipient's interests.
- Burton Menswear belt in brown, £10 from Asos – buy here
- Washbag Set, £12.50 from Asos – buy here
- Friends Heat Changing Mug, £12.99 from Firebox – buy here
- Original Stormtrooper Hot Sauce Gift Pack, £14.99 from Firebox – buy here
- Asos design leather wallet, £14 from Asos – buy here
If your budget is stretching to £20, you can snap up a bigger present: try to find out ahead of time what the person might want. Moved to a new flat? House plants could be a great gift option.
- Rubber Plant, £14.99 from Crocus – buy here
- BarCraft Manual Ice Crusher Machine, £19.99 from Amazon – buy here
- Hygge candle, £19 from Amazon – buy here
- Bacardi Spiced Rum 1L, £16 from Tesco – buy here
- Boe Peach & Hibiscus Bottling Note, £17.95 from Master of Malt – buy here
- Beer Hawk Christmas Gift Box, £20, from Beer Hawk – buy here
How much money should I spend on my Secret Santa gift?
People often agree in advance about the amount of money they're going to spend on a Secret Santa gift.
So ask around if there's an amount set. If that's not the case, it solemnly depends on you and your wallet.
You can find something nice to gift for as little as £10, or you can slash out a bit and treat the person with something more luxurious.
What are some good unisex Secret Santa gift ideas?
If you're doing Secret Santa at your workplace, you can get something like an engraved pencil, reusable box to go, or even a good water bottle.
You can even get a funny mug or a popular board game.
If you don't want to splash out, home-baked items are a good and thoughtful present too.
Check out our guide above for some shopping inspiration.
What are good secret Santa gifts for co-workers?
The best present will match receiver's interests and hobbies.
So if you're wondering what to get to a co-worker, you might want to find out ahead of time what they like.
Want to play safe? Presents like a beautiful notepad, coffee, water bottles work well.
If you've enjoyed reading about the best Secret Santa gifts for both him and her, check out the best Christmas gifts for her.
In other beauty news, Christophe Robin launches its new PRICKLY PEAR regenerating hair serum.
Looking for more great recommendations? Check out Sun Selects.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article