ADIDAS has launched a huge half price sale, and we've found out how you can save an extra 20% off on top.
The sports giant has launched its mid-season sale with up to 50% off across selected items, andyou can also get a further 20% off.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Save an extra 20% in Adidas sale – Shop here
Adidas' mid-season sale is live and there's up to 50% off selected items.
Sportswear lovers, gym bunnies or sneaker buffs, will be in their element as this is the perfect time to snap up a bargain.
To claim Adidas' extra 20% off on sale you will need to enter a promotional code at the checkout, which is "EXTRA20".
The outlet sale includes trainers; from everyday designs to running footwear, as well as t-shirts, tracksuits, shorts, jumpers, outerwear, and accessories, for men, women and kids too.
You have to wait too long to shop the deals, as it will run from until 24 March.
Just make sure you use code EXTRA20 to bag the extra discount on top of sale items.
You can shop the full range here, and the already discounted Outlet items here.
For those overwhelmed by the choice, we hear you, which is why we have curated our personal favourites on offer now:
- Pulse 3-Stripes Long Leggings, £19.22 (Was £34.95) – buy here
- Adicor 3D Trefoil 3-Stripes Sweat Shorts, £19.25 (Was £35) – buy here
- Back 2 Basics 3-Stripes Track Suit, £29.97 (Was £49.95) – buy here
- Nite Joggre Shoes, £60 (Was £100) – buy here
- EQ21 Run Shoes, £42 (Was £70) – buy here
- Adicolor Classics 3-Stripes T-Shirt, £13.75 (Was £25) – buy here
- Adilette Aqua Slides, £13 (Was £20) – buy here
- Mid-Waist Letter Short Tights, £14 (Was £28) – buy here
- Rod Laver Vintage Shoes, £42 (Was £70) – buy here
- 3-Stripes Long-Sleeve Top, £21 (Was £35) – buy here
Most read in Fabulous
I gave all my kids unique names, trolls say they'll have a lifetime of bullying
There are 9 animals here… which one you see first reveals your personality
I was disgusted my chunky boots from ASOS came with two distressing extra items
I’m a mum and I swear by the 'saucepan technique' to keep my carpets spotless
Looking to update your summer wardrobe? Check out Emily Atack's new New Look collaboration.
While you're there, no outfit is complete without accessories, and Paris Hilton's x Quay collection are not to be missed.
If you are looking to emulate more celeb looks, then you may want to stock up on the exact dress Rochelle Humes has previously worn to co-host This Morning.
Looking for more stylish savings at your favourite fashion chains? Visit Sun Vouchers where you’ll find amazing discounts and voucher codes for hundreds of fashion retailers including ASOS, Very, River Island, Pretty Little Thing, New Look and more.
Source: Read Full Article