While unearthing an authentic Gucci bag for under $200 might sound more impossible than pulling the brakes on a global pandemic, with a vaccine on the horizon and the timely discovery of an under-the-radar sale site, both things might be closer to reality than we think. Fashion resale site Vestiaire Collective is working overtime this Black Friday to ensure every man, woman, and child has access to the designer goods they desire at prices they can afford.
The peer-to-peer platform allows private owners and professional collectors of vintage and luxury items to sell their caches to buyers across the world. On an average day, the marketplace is full of prices that brands themselves cannot compete with. Throw generous shopping holiday discounts on top of that, and the deals are almost criminally good.
Right this second, thousands upon thousands of pre-owned and gently used designer finds are at their lowest prices across the internet, and the competition to secure the best ones is fierce. Most of the items on Vestiaire Collective are one-of-a-kind or past-season releases that are difficult to come by, so that means once they’re purchased, there’s no telling when — if ever — they’ll crop up again.
You can feel confident in the authenticity of everything from Gucci belts to Prada bags to Saint Laurent heels thanks to Vestiaire Collective’s in-house Authentication Experts. The platform’s team personally inspects each and every item sold on its site to confirm brand veracity through a rigorous process.
Shop the deepest discounts on the most desirable designer brands while you still can below. Bear in mind that the “original,” seller-listed prices listed are already far below original retail costs (which, in many cases, fall in the thousands), so final savings are truly astronomical.
Best Bag Deals
- Gucci Heart Cloth Tote, $178 (Originally $273)
- Gucci Blue Cloth Tote, $125 (Originally $157)
- Jacquemus Le Petit Chiquito Purse, $192 (Originally $240)
- Fendi Baguette Cloth Bag, $399 (Originally $495)
- Louis Vuitton Papillon Cloth Clutch Bag, $265 (Originally $329)
Best Shoe Deals
- Gucci Cloth Trainers, $146 (Originally $231)
- Golden Goose Superstar Trainers, $250 (Originally $300)
- Celine Carmargue Boots, $365 (Originally $510)
- Ganni Patent Leather Boots, $170 (Originally $225)
- Dior Loafers, $128 (Originally $206)
Best Clothing Deals
- Max Mara Wool Pea Coat, $174 (Originally $176)
- Ulla Johnson Silk Blouse, $57 (Originally $130)
- Dior Silk Blouse, $49 (Originally $95)
- Prada Cashmere Jumper, $261 (Originally $298)
- Staud Mini Dress, $105 (Originally $250)
Best Accessory Deals
- Gucci GG Buckle Leather Belt, $110 (Originally $157)
- Hermès Bandana 55 Silk Scarf, $240 (Originally $380)
- Chanel Sunglasses, $138 (Originally $150)
- Versace Earrings, $168 (Originally $182)
- Burberry Wool Gloves, $112 (Originally $113)
Shop More Black Friday 2020 Deals:
- Tory Burch Secretly Added Hundreds of New Handbags to Its Black Friday Sale, and Prices Start at $12
- The Jeans Meghan Markle, Rihanna, and Priyanka Chopra Wear Are All on Sale at This Not-So-Obvious Site
- Nordstrom Rack’s Black Friday Sale Is Full of Must-Haves — Including a Super Famous Tote Bag
Source: Read Full Article