The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards really came through with some seriously buzz-worthy fashion moments. We can’t help but admire A-lister’s bold and beautiful style choices when appearing on the awards show Sunday, August 30. For a virtual affair, it truly was impressive!
VMAs 2020 Red Carpet Fashion: See the Stars’ Style
But there were five stars in particular that stood out. Sofia Carson, Joey King, Nicole Richie, Keke Palmer and Miley Cyrus slayed in stunning ensembles that we can’t stop talking about. While Carson turned heads in a red hot Giambattista Valli gown that could have worked on any red carpet, including the Oscars. Cyrus kept it interesting — like always! — in a totally see-through black number. Then again, King’s flirty floral frock was truly a work of art.
Watch the video above to check out all the stunning looks and keep scrolling to get all the details on their ensembles.
5) Carson dazzled in a bright red Giambattista Valli gown featuring ruffled details, which she paired with Vhernier earrings and a diamond ring.
The Wildest Beauty Looks on the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards
4) King looked flawless in a floral print long-sleeve Versace minidress with red iscream pumps. She tied the entire look together with sleek, straight strands and a chunky gold necklace.
3) There’s nothing more buzz-worthy than a minidress with a long train. Richie wore a Cong Tri gown in a lime green hue that was anything but subtle, inspired by Quibi show character Nikki Fre$h. She accessorized with Cathy Waterman Blue-Green Tourmaline Rocket Ship earrings and a spiky headband.
2) Leave it to Palmer, the host of the evening, to set a vibe in a sexy minidress with an oversize bow detail that added a bit of oomph to the chic look.
1) Never one to shy away at the VMAs, Cyrus brought it yet again in a daring nearly nude ensemble that was incredibly beautiful. The “Midnight Sky” songstress rocked a black strapless Mugler number featuring mirror embellishments. She accessorized with strappy sandal heels and a bright red lip.
Listen on Spotify to Get Tressed With Us to get the details of every hair love affair in Hollywood, from the hits and misses on the red carpet to your favorite celebrities’ street style ‘dos (and don’ts!)
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article