Valentine’s Day is the day to show people in your life that you love and appreciate them.
Or maybe it’s the day you finally pluck up courage to tell that special someone you like them.
However you plan to spend February 14, it’s always a good idea to have some bad jokes up your sleeve.
That way, no matter how awkward you make it – you can always attempt to lighten the mood.
Or if you’re in need of some distraction from all the romance, you might chuckle at these bad jokes.
Here are some funny (or bad, whichever way you look at it) Valentine’s Day jokes – do with them what you wish.
What is Valentine’s Day? When is it and why is it celebrated?
Creepy origins of Valentine's Day unveiled – from dog sacrifices to raffling women
• Why do melons have to get married in churches? Because they cantaloupe!
• What did one pickle say to the other? You mean a great dill to me.
• What do you call a ghost’s true love? His ghoul-friend.
• Did you hear about the bed bugs who fell in love? They’re getting married in the spring!
• Where do all the hamburgers take their girlfriends on Valentine’s Day? To a meatball.
The perfect Valentine's gifts for her for every budget, from flowers to lingerie
• What did one boiled sweet say to the other? It’s Valentine’s Day and we’re mint for each other.
• What did one fungus say to the other on Valentine’s Day? There’s so mushroom in my heart for you.
• What did one boat say to the other? Are you up for a little row-mance?
• Why didn’t the skeleton want to send any Valentine’s Day cards? His heart wasn’t in it.
• What’s the most romantic city in the UK? Loverpool.
M&S shoppers in stitches as supermarket launches 'Love Cucumbers' for Valentine's Day
• Why do skunks love Valentine’s Day? They’re scent-imental creatures.
• What do single people call Valentine’s Day? Independence Day!
• If you triangle you’d be acute one.
• What did the toast say to the butter on Valentine’s Day? You’re my butter half!
• Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day? Yes, February 14.
Tesco launches £20 meal deal for Valentine's Day – and it includes lobster
• What did the pencil say to the paper? I dot my i’s on you!
• What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine’s Day? Cauliflowers!
• Why did the banana go out with the prune? Because it couldn’t get a date.
• What do squirrels give for Valentine’s Day? Forget-me-nuts.
- Valentine’s Day
Source: Read Full Article