GREGGS has revealed a new summer clothing range that will go on sale at Primark – and it includes sausage roll socks and Greggs branded cycle shorts.
The new range comes after a previous collaboration between the high street giants earlier this year.
There are 21 pieces up for grabs in the collection with prices starting at £5 for Greggs tote bags and going up to £25 for a Greggs varsity jacket.
Shoppers can also get items like a bum bag for £9 and an “iconic” bucket hat for £8.
The collection will be available from Friday August 5 in all Primark stores across the country.
There are 191 Primark stores in the UK. You can use this tool to find which one is closest to you.
Greggs fans will be able to get their hands on the collection ahead of the official launch date at pop-up stops at five cities across the UK, including Brighton, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow and Newcastle.
Read more on Greggs
Iceland has brought back a popular Greggs product – fans are saying the same thing
I went to the new ‘mega’ Greggs – and it wasn’t what I was expecting
A "snackfest" bus will visit certain locations offering a “mini festival” experience as well as selling clothes from the new range.
You can buy a limited pre-sale of selected items at the bus – there will be a limit of two per customer on every product.
Earlier this year, Greggs released the first designs from its Greggs clothing range, which includes bakery branded hoodies and sausage roll print pants.
It was met with a mixed reaction, with some fans praising the designs but others wondering if it was a joke.
Most read in Money
Aldi to give 26,000 workers a SECOND pay rise this year
Lidl has a new garden furniture range and prices start from £10
Martin Lewis issues urgent advice before bills rise AGAIN
When will the next instalment be made & why YOUR £650 payment hasn't arrived
But the collection turned out to be a success with items selling out.
As the second collection was announced, customers were anxious to make sure they could get their hands on some of the bakery themed clothing.
“Great stuff but you simply don’t make enough for the demand. Sort it out, get some big stock in so we all get a chance to get hold of some stuff!” one person said on Twitter.
Hannah Squirrell, customer director at Greggs said: “The reaction to our first official Greggs clothing collection was incredible and sold out even faster than we anticipated.
“We’re excited to team up with Primark once again to deliver more fun and unique pieces that Greggs fans will wear with pride across the summer and beyond”.
Greggs isn’t the first unlikely brand to launch a fashion line.
Aldi has previously sold merch, with hoodies, pants and flip flops featuring its logo, and Lidl-branded trainers were sold on eBay for double the price after they sold out in stores.
What's in the Primark and Greggs collaboration?
- Greggs Black T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs Blue Logo T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs White ‘Flakes Included’ T-Shirt – £8
- Greggs Basketball Jersey – £10
- Greggs Basketball Shorts – £12
- Greggs Black Sweat Shorts – £12
- Greggs Blue Logo Sweat Shorts – £12
- Greggs Varsity Jacket – £25
- Greggs White Hoodie – £16
- Greggs White Cropped Hoodie – £12
- Greggs White Mom Jersey Shorts – £8
- Greggs Blue Logo Bodysuit – £8
- Greggs Black Logo T-Shirt Dress – £10
- Greggs Black Cycling Shorts – £8
- Greggs Black Sliders – £8
- Greggs Blue Clogs – £6
- Greggs Blue Logo Bum Bag – £9
- Greggs Blue Logo Bucket Hat – £8
- Greggs Tote Bags – £5
- Greggs Socks (pack of 5) – £8
- Greggs Underpants (pack of 2) – £9
Where is the ‘Snackfest’ bus visiting?
- Brighton: Jubilee Square, 27 July, 11am – 5pm
- Manchester: Cathedral Gardens, 29 July, 11am – 5pm
- Liverpool: Liverpool One Paradise Place, 31 July, 11am – 5pm
- Glasgow: Argyle St, 2 August, 11am – 5pm
- Newcastle: Northumberland St, 4 August 11am – 5pm
Read More on The Sun
Hundreds of thousands of broadband customers face £24 bill hike
I added £3K of value to my house for £75 – but not everyone is convinced
Source: Read Full Article