Influencer and TV personality Stacey Solomon shared her before and after DIY garden transformation with her 4.3 million followers on Instagram – and fans are impressed.
In the clips she was seen sprucing up her garden bench and restoring it to a virtually new condition using a Kärcher pressure washer and let's just say, the results were gleaming.
It isn't clear which of the brands models Stacey was using in her Instagram story, but there's several pressure washers available to buy on Kärcher's website. The latest models from Kärcher are currently on sale and includes K4 Power Control, which retails for £199.99 (was £229.99) and the K5 Premium Smart Control Home costing £399.99 (was £479.99).
She first posted an image of her garden bench that started off looking as though it had seen better days with its weathered and less than impressive appearance.
The TV star then began recording a video which showed her excitably with pressure washer in action, stating that "she was living for this".
By the end of the story the personality commented saying that "the pictures aren't doing it justice" and that she "couldn't believe the results".
Although the picture may not have come out exactly as she'd like, the end result was clear enough and an obvious transformation was apparent – with the moss and weathered patches disappearing completely.
The Karcher K4 Power Control Pressure Washer is one of the more affordable models out there, so if your keen to get your garden sparkling clean we've rounded up some of the stockists to check out here:
- Argos Karcher K4 Power Control Pressure Washer – £190 (was £200)
K4 Power Control Pressure Washer – £199.99 (was £229.99)
B&Q Kärcher K4 Corded Pressure Washer – £187
Halfords Karcher K4 Power Control Pressure Washer – £199
Homebase Karcher K4 Power Control Pressure Washer – £190 (was £200)
Toolstatation Karcher K5 Compact Pressure Washer – £199.98 (was £229.98)
They may have been neglected over winter months, but with some warmer weather on the way – now is a great time to get stuck in. but global cleaning experts Kärcher have shared some expert tips to help spruce up even the most unloved gardens to help achieve tidy, relaxing outside spaces.
Kärcher's expert garden tips
- Start by clearing your garden of any outdoor furniture or other objects that have been left outside to brave the winter months. Then mow the lawn or use a strimmer and instantly things will start to look more prepared for the warmer months. Next, get rid of all of the debris, twigs and leaves on your patio or decking, so that you can continue the garden spring clean with no obstructions. An outdoor vacuum is useful as it allows you to easily clear patios or decking, leaving no mess behind, and prevents your indoor vacuum from being damaged by these tough jobs.
- 32 per cent of Brits admit that they would be more likely to buy new garden furniture than cleaning it, but taking the time to go over it with a pressure washer can easily give furniture a new lease of life and end up saving you money in the long run. Using a pressure washer also saves more water than using a scrubbing brush and garden hose, as well as being virtually effortless. Be sure to start a few meters away from your furniture at first then move closer until you find the sweet spot for removing that built-up grime.
- We’ve all seen those satisfying before and after videos online and they’re easy to recreate at home. Paved areas are likely to have built up a lot of dirt and moss since last summer, but periodically deep cleaning can add years of life to these areas and save you valuable time and money. l. Add either stone or wood detergent, depending on your surface, to your pressure washer and initially start on the lowest pressure setting to pull detergent through the machine.
- Once the cleaning tasks are out of the way, it’s time to get creative. Use shears and trimmers to get the desired shape of your shrubs and bushes but remember the ultimate goal is to maintain the healthy growth of your garden plants.
Source: Read Full Article