Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, November 24, 2022, but are subject to change.
It’s that time of year again! Couples are getting engaged left and right — especially as the holiday season inches closer and closer. You may know a duo on the verge of an engagement or already planning their wedding, in which case you may need to snag a couple of gifts for their upcoming events.
20 Early Black Friday Deals That Will Make Perfect Gifts
These presents can start to add up, which is why you should try shopping ahead of time during Black Friday! Whether you’re shopping for big gifts for small, we found a slew of deals you’re going to love.
Gifts for the Bride
Dearfoams Women’s and Men’s Bride/Bridesmaid I Do & I Do Crew Giftable Wedding Slide
These slippers are an ideal gift to give at any point during the engagement — whether it’s the bridal shower, bachelorette or just because! There are also versions of these slippers for the groom, bridesmaids and groomsmen so everyone can get in on the matching fun.
More Black Friday deals on gifts for the bride:
- Kate Aspen Floral Wedding Day Emergency Bride Survival Kit — originally $19, now $16!
- Avidlove Women Lingerie Lace White Babydoll Chemise — originally $18, now $14!
- TOPDesign Future Mrs Bride Canvas Tote Bag — originally $18, now $13!
- sunshinemall Women’s Bride Satin Kimono — originally $14, now $11!
- Miracu Badass Bride Scented Candle — originally $20, now $17!
- Amazon Collection Sterling Silver Diamond Double Knot Bangle Bracelet — originally $111, now $99!
Gifts for the Groom
HAPPYPOP Funny Groom’s Socks
If you want to make your groom laugh and feel a little at ease on the big day, these socks are absolutely perfect! They’re hilarious, and the best part? If he wants to wear them during the wedding, they will hide away and won’t clash with the rest of the suit.
More Black Friday deals on gifts for the groom:
- boxed-gifts Initial Handkerchief for Men — originally $18, now $15!
- The Navy Knot Groom 22 oz. Tumbler — originally $29, now $20!
- Michael Kors Lexington Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch — originally $295, now $124!
Gifts for the Newlyweds
Personalization Lab Bride and Groom Champagne Glasses
The bride and groom may already have their glassware picked out for the wedding reception, but this keepsake is stunning and can be used for so many different events! And if they want to take their first sip of champagne as husband and wife out of these glasses, it’s a moment they will cherish forever.
More Black Friday deals on gifts for newlyweds:
- The Adventure Challenge Couples Edition date night and activity book — originally $60, now $41!
- ST. PAULY | To My Bride and To My Groom on our Wedding Day Card Set — originally $13, now $8!
- Homesick Premium Scented Just Married Candle — originally $38, now $30!
- FONDBLOU Mr Mrs Wine Glass Set — originally $21, now $15!
- FONDBLOU Mr and Mrs Right Wine Glass Set — originally $23, now $18!
- A Year of Us: A Couple’s Journal — originally $15, now $10!
- Frienda Wedding Ring Dish and Luggage Tag Set — originally $14, now $12!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
- 21 Perfect White Elephant Gifts That Will Be Stolen Over and Over Again
- Us Picks! Our Absolute Favorite Gifts for Women
- 22 of the Best Gifts Under $50 (That Look More Expensive Than They Are)
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article