MANCHESTER UNITED are set for Thursday's Europa League last-16 second-leg tie with AC Milan.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 56/1 bet builder special.
CLAIM PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim Paddy Power's risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE and deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on the AC Milan vs Manchester United match before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don't worry, you'll get your money back as cash!
AC Milan vs Man Utd odds – Paddy Power
AC Milan – 12/5
Draw – 12/5
Man Utd – 11/10
Zlatan Ibrahimovic – 7/2
Edinson Cavani – 4/1
Bruno Fernandes – 4/1
Marcus Rashford – 9/2
Anthony Martial – 9/2
Amad Diallo – 5/1
Over 3.5 goals – 23/10
Under 3.5 goals – 2/7
- Paddy Power new customer offer: Get risk free £20 bet on AC Milan vs Manchester United – CLAIM HERE*
CHELTENHAM FREE BETS: BEST SIGN UP OFFERS FOR DAY THREE
The tie is finely balanced with the first leg having finished 1-1 at Old Trafford last week.
Defender Simon Kjaer grabbed an injury-time equaliser to cancel out Amad Diallo's stunning header.
Kjaer's goal was the first Europa League goal Manchester United have ever conceded in the 90th minute or later and gifted the visitors a precious away goal.
The Red Devils will therefore be looking to play on the front foot and register an away goal of their own at the San Siro.
United are on an impressive run of 12 unbeaten competitive matches on the road since defeat to RB Leipzig – winning six of those.
56/1 Bet Builder special
AC Milan vs Man Utd
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic to score anytime
- Bruno Fernandes to score anytime
- Manchester United to win inside 90 minutes
- Diogo Dalot to be shown a card
All four selections combined create odds of 56/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
And that away record looks even better when you consider AC have lost three and drawn twice in their last six home fixtures.
So we're backing a United win with Bruno Fernandes to open the scoring, which is priced at 7/1.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £162!
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy backing something at much bigger odds, then you can back our four-fold bet builder at odds of 56/1.
Our selections are: Zlatan Ibrahimovic to score anytime, Bruno Fernandes to score anytime, Manchester United to win inside 90 minutes, Diogo Dalot to be shown a card
£20 on that will return £1,148 if it comes through.
SEE OVER £2000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article