PSG were presented with their forth straight Ligue 1 title when the French season was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
And after beating 10-man Saint Etienne for the Coupe De France, they're now on track for a possible quadruple.
Lyon on the other hand were fourth in Ligue 1 when the fixtures were cancelled and have only played friendlies since, with three wins and one defeat against the likes of Nice, Celtic and Gent.
When is PSG vs Lyon?
- PSG vs Lyon will be played at the Stade De France.
- The match is set to kick of on Friday, July 31 at 8.10 pm BST.
- Head to head the two sides have met 83 times previously with PSG winning in 38 of those instances to Lyons 25 with 20 draws.
Where can I watch PSG vs Lyon?
- The game will be available for BT Sports customers to watch.
- The match will be shown live on BT Sport 2 with coverage starting at 7.45pm BST.
How can I watch the match for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- Customers can then cancel at any time.
PSG will be without Thilo Kehrer and Kylian Mbappe, Mbappe went off injured during the teams match against Saint Etienne and is unlikely to feature against Lyon.
Colin Dagba could start at right-back with Pablo Sarabia likely to come in as replacement for Mbappe.
Lyon have a full strength side at their disposal with no injuries to report on.
Rudi Garcia has been experimenting with the teams tactics during their friendlies
- PSG to win – 4/9
- Draw – 16/5
- Lyon to win – 19/4
- Over 2.5 goals scored – 4/9
- Both teams to score – 3/5
*All odds correct at time of publication via Ladbrokes
Source: Read Full Article