TYSON FURY has accused Anthony Joshua of ducking questions about fighting the Gypsy King next year.
The pair are expected to do battle in the ring twice in 2021.
But Joshua, 31, was coy after Saturday night's ninth round win over Kubrat Pulev.
Fury, 32, isn't normally one for subtleties, and his appearance alongside Dame Joan Collins, Maya Jama and Russell Kane on the Jonathan Ross Show was no different.
Quizzed by Ross, 60, the WBC champ said: "He was asked the question, 'Do you want to fight Tyson Fury?' very plain and simple, and he never answered the question.
"It was a simple yes or no answer wasn't it? Then they said, 'Do you think you're the best heavyweight in the world?' and he went [holds hands up].
"Didn't answer the question. Ask me, do you want to fight Anthony Joshua?"
Ross then duly obliged, to which Fury responded 'Yes', before being asked who is the world's best heavyweight.
Unsurprisingly, he replied: "Me, by a mile. There we go, that's how you answer the question."
Matchroom supremo Eddie Hearn revealed earlier this week that talks are progressing nicely with Bob Arum.
And both fighters are believed to have agreed terms.
Last weekend, Fury accused Joshua of 's***ing himself' on 'live television'.
He said: "There you go everyone, Anthony Joshua just s*** himself on live television.
“He got asked if he wanted the fight, and he went around the bushes and put his a*** in the hedge.
He's a big bum dosser, can't wait to knock him out
“I want the fight, I want the fight next, I will knock him out inside three rounds.
“He's a big bum dosser, can't wait to knock him out.”
But, responding to BBC Radio 5 Live, AJ remained cool and composed.
He said: "That's good to hear.
"At least I can get him in the ring… that's all we want, right?
"So, he's on the right track."
Source: Read Full Article