LAS VEGAS plays host to a massive night of MMA action at UFC 255.
It's set to be a bumper evening in Sin City, with Deiveson Figueiredo facing Alex Perez in a UFC Flyweight showdown for the event headliner.
Along with that fight, there's also a packed undercard which features Valentina Shevchenko and Mike Perry.
- The UFC 255 prelims start at 1am, before the main card at 3am.
- Expect Figueiredo vs Perez around 5am GMT.
- You can watch all the action on BT Sport 1.
- To stream live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
- EE phone customers can grab a three-month FRE trial to BT Sport mobile.
- Simply text SPORT to 150 – you can cancel at any time.
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs Alex Perez (UFC Flyweight title)
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Jennifer Maia (Women's UFC Flyweight title)
- Mike Perry vs Tim Means (Welterweight)
- Kaylyn Chookagian vs Cynthia Calvillo (Women's flyweight)
- Mauricio Rua vs Paul Craig (Light heavyweight)
- Brandon Moreno vs Brandon Royval (Flyweight)
- Joaquin Buckley vs Jordan Wright (Middleweight)
- Antonina Shevchenko vs Ariane Lipski (Women's flyweight)
- Daniel Rodriguez vs Nicolas Dalby (Welterweight)
- Alan Jouban vs Jared Gooden (Welterweight)
- Kyle Daukus vs Dustin Stoltzfus (Middleweight)
- Louis Cosce vs Sasha Palatnikov (Welterweight)
- Daniel Cutts
Here's a look at the full card. What fight we all looking forward to the most?
Two main event fights should be good. Got to fancy Shevchenko to finish Maia.
- Daniel Cutts
It's UFC 255 time!
We head over to Sin City for an action-packed night as the flyweights take centre stage.
One of the greatest ever Valentina Shevchenko takes on Jennifer Maia to defend her women's title.
While in the main event Deiveson Figueiredo faces Alex Perez in an intriguing match up on Las Vegas.
We've got Britain's Paul Craig on the undercard facing the legend Shogun Rua.
The ever controversial Mike Perry – who missed weight by about 5lbs –takes on Tim Means.
There's some stacked prelim bouts as well, so stick with us for the next five or so hours!
Source: Read Full Article