BLUE star Antony Costa has revealed he was forced to call an ambulance for his fiancée after their entire family caught Covid-19.
The 39-year-old explained how his long-term partner Rosanna Jasmin was left bedbound by the terrifying virus despite abiding by government guidelines at the beginning of last month.
Antony has been with his other half since 2012 and they have two daughter together, Savannah Rosa, six, and Paloma Valentina, three, both of whom also contracted Covid-19.
Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, the All Rise singer described Rosanna's symptoms and explained how condition deteriorated quickly so much so he had to call an ambulance.
He told us: "My other half Rosanna had a really high temperature.
"She couldn’t get out of bed and was bedbound, but we didn’t go anywhere and we didn’t see anyone.
"We were abiding by the rules and yet she had a massive temperature and it got to the point where we’d to get an ambulance out to check her over," he added.
"She took the test that day, and 24hours later she tested positive, and then I thought well I’m going to have to get tested now – along with the two girls [daughters] and we all tested positive, and we had to isolate for ten days.
"… And that was before the Christmas holidays, so basically Savannah hasn’t been to school since December 9."
Anthony admitted he was still in shock that their family contracted the virus and said the whole experience was "surreal" as his daughters didn't show any symptoms.
The pop singer shared: "She [Rosanna] had a really high temperature and lost the taste of smell, and obviously it’s very hard with two young children running around that are positive but aren’t showing any symptoms.
"It's surreal. I can't get my head around it."
The One Love hitmaker added: "Rosanna is convinced that Savannah picked it up from the school because we didn’t go anywhere, and we didn’t see anyone or go to public places, so I think she caught it from the school."
CORONAVIRUS CRISIS – STAY IN THE KNOW
Don't miss the latest news and figures – and essential advice for you and your family.
To receive The Sun’s Coronavirus newsletter in your inbox every tea time, sign up here.
To follow us on Facebook, simply ‘Like’ our Coronavirus page.
Get Britain’s best-selling newspaper delivered to your smartphone or tablet each day – find out more
Now on the mend, Anthony can now focus on his fitness transformation once again.
In September, he took to Instagram and revealed meal planning was the secret to losing an impressive stone in just four weeks in lockdown.
Now, the music star told us how he has lost a total of two stone since then and is standing at just under 13 stone thanks to changing his diet.
"I haven’t been training because gyms have been shut, so it’s literally been 90% diet, " he told us. "I’ve always been a yo-yo dieter but this time I will be able to sustain it.
"I eliminated beige foods and snacking – although there are some snack alternatives with Muscle Food Plan so I don’t have to cut out snacking entirely.
"My weight loss has been 90% diet and the success is down to my meal planning."
Antony has lost the weight using the MuscleFood Goal Getters plan, and at the moment people signing up can get 25% off.
Source: Read Full Article