Paws off! Hilarious video shows a little girl bursting into tears because her pet cat refuses to give up her toy phone
- A little girl named Ella has gone viral for a hilarious video where she breaks down in tears because her pet cat won’t give up her toy phone
- The clip shows Ella red-faced and sobbing, pointing to the mean cat Princess
- Her mom advises her to ask the cat nicely, but she fears it’ll bite her
- When the mom tries to grab the toy, Princess begins to swipe her hand and even threatens to bite her, as she erupts with laughter
- To little Ella’s dismay, she as never able to get the phone back
This is the hilarious moment a little girl bursts into tears when her pet cat refuses to give up her toy phone.
The clip shows the little girl named Ella red-faced and sobbing through her words, pointing to her cat on the couch with its paws securely around a toy princess-themed phone.
‘She’s mean! She won’t give my phone!’ the little girl says through her tears in the clip shared online Monday.
‘Ask Princess. Ask can I have my phone back!’ her mom advises.
A little girl named Ella has gone viral for a hilarious video where she breaks into tears because her pet cat won’t give up her toy phone
When Ella tries to grab the phone the cat named Princess stares menacingly and Ella becomes fearful it’ll bite her
‘Was she trying to call Elsa? Go and get your phone baby,’ she urges.
The little girl walks over but then gets scared, looking back towards her mom crying, ‘She’s gonna bite me!’
The mom then goes over. When she puts her hand out to reach or the phone, the cat jumps to its defenses and puts a paw out to block the mom from snatching the phone.
When she tries again the cat tries to swat the owner, determined to keep the phone.
When the mom gets too close, the cat brings out the claws and scratches the mom, threatening to bite.
‘Princess that’s not nice! Ella’s crying!’ the mom says as the heartbroken girl continues to sob.
But the cat doesn’t seem to have a care in the world despite the mom’s final rebuke saying ‘No princess!’
Source: Read Full Article