‘What is there to be scared of? This is just waiting for that!’ TikTok star grandma Nanny Faye, 98, goes viral for her VERY calm thoughts on afterlife
- Nanny Faye, a Texas native and TikTok star, has shared her perspective on the fear of death in response to a question from a viewer
- The user asked for advice on how to cope with the fear of dying
- Faye replied, ‘Why should I be scared?…This [life] is just a little interim time. It’s a blip. It really is not going to amount to a hill of beans hardly’
- Faye attributed her peace to her faith, referencing the Bible’s teachings on the eternal perfection of heaven
- This is not the first time Faye has gone viral on TikTok, with her account, managed by her great-grandson, accumulating over 1.7 million likes
A beloved great-grandmother on TikTok has gotten viral attention over her response to a viewer’s question about dealing with the fear of death.
Nanny Faye, 98, who hails from Texas has been posting with the aid of great-grandson under the handle nannyfayeandme.
‘I’m scared of dying and can’t help it. Can you ask her if she is and how to help with that? She’s sweet!’ came the question from one of her 219,000 followers.
She reassured the viewer that there is nothing to fear when it comes to the end of life.
Nanny Faye, a Texas native and TikTok star, has shared her perspective on the fear of death in response to a question from a viewer
Replying to @malindajrobertson
Nanny Faye’s TikTok account is managed by her beloved great-grandson
‘Noooo! Why should I be scared? Honey, what’s there to be scared of…This [life] is just a little interim time. It’s a blip.’
She added that this lifetime is insignificant when compared to eternity.
‘It really is not going to amount to a hill of beans hardly… Less than 100 years up to eternity doesn’t even cut it.’
Faye attributes her own inner peace to her faith, in particular Bible’s teachings about the eternal perfection of heaven and advised the viewer to put their faith in the Bible.
‘Your faith is to be put in what that Bible says. That Bible presents to you the most marvelous…place to live and to dwell and to be happy and to be perfect.’
Faye acknowledged that life on Earth may never be perfect, but she assured followers that eternal life with God will be.
‘There is going to be perfection. Everything’s going to be lovely,’ she said.
‘No sickness, no sorrow, no…people out of work, no trouble in any direction. There’s not going to be any of that stuff that worries the tar out of us here.’
Faye, who was born in 1925, has become a viral sensation on TikTok thanks to her wisdom and insights.
She has so far accumulated 1.7 million likes on her account which was set up by her great-grandson.
Faye, who was born in 1925, has become a viral sensation on TikTok thanks to her wisdom and insights
She has so far accumulated 1.7 million likes and 219,000 followers on her account which was set up by her great-grandson
Source: Read Full Article