ASTRID WETT will return to the ring to face OnlyFans rival Alexia Grace in a huge grudge match this weekend.
The two will be on the star-studded Misfits Prime card at the Manchester Arena.
The OnlyFans pair were supposed to fight on July 29 but the bout was cancelled after Grace rugby tackled Wett through a table.
Wett was left splayed out on the floor before medics rushed over to her aid.
Moments later, Wett's management posted a tweet showing the model in the back of an ambulance – wearing a neck brace and oxygen mask.
Now the two will go head-to-head in the ring once and for all – and SunSport has all the details you need ahead of the huge bout in Manchester.
READ MORE IN BOXING
Tommy Fury's brutal training regime revealed as he gives secret to ripped body
All the details you need ahead of KSI's massive Misfits clash with Tommy Fury
When is Astrid Wett vs Alexia Grace?
- Astrid Wett vs Alexia Grace will take place on Saturday, October14.
- The card is set to get underway at 7pm with the prelims expected to begin at around 5pm BST.
- It's not yet been confirmed that Astrid Wett vs Alexia Grace will be on the main card or the prelims.
What TV channel is Astrid Wett vs Alexia Grace on and can it be live streamed?
- TV details for Astrid Wett vs Alexia Grace are expected to be finalised in the week leading up to the fight.
- Should the bout be on the main card, you can broadcast it live via DAZN PPV.